GDGPS Sector 48, established in the year 2013, follows the CBSE curriculum. Nursery to Class XII is housed within the same campus, with separate areas dedicated for Foundational, Preparatory, Middle and Secondary years.
The school maintains an optimum student teacher ratio of 1:12. The first phase of the admission cycle for an academic session opens in the month of August / September of the previous session. The second phase is from the month of January. Seats fallen vacant due to transfers, in a particular class / section, are offered to students seeking admittance during the course of the session. Our primary criteria for accepting an application for admission is based on the child meeting the age criteria. Priority is given in the following order:
- Siblings of students currently enrolled
- Siblings of students previously enrolled
- Other students selected in application date order
Fostering a child’s character is the very heart of education. Hence, which school a child attends, becomes the most important decision that parents make for their child. At GDGPS Sector 48 we keep the admission process such that you can have a clear and authentic view of our school. All valid applications are taken through Session by the School Principal.
The objective of the session is to give parents a deeper understanding of the true purpose of school education. Schooling is not just about raising children into upright young adults. It is about nurturing Whole Beings who are confident, independent, creative and carry a positive problem solving approach. How do we ensure that this purpose of education is achieved; what is the thought behind the creative and innovative school programs that make the curriculum implementation process effective; how every area of the ergonomically designed campus enhances a child’s learning process; how the specific requirements of each age group of children are met and how parents and school collaborate to make the longest years of a child’s life most fruitful and fulfilling; is addressed in the Session with the Principal.
An understanding of the objective of school education is then sought from the parent. To ensure that a child’s school journey is a happy one, a perfect alignment between school and parent is essential. A parent’s ability to reveal how, educating their ward at GDGPS Sector 48, is going to benefit their child and the community at large; is a crucial factor in accepting admissions.
THE PROCESS OF ADMISSION AT GDGPS SECTOR 48 COMPRISES OF:
- Registering online along with submission of requisite documents.
- All valid registrations receiving intimation from school regarding virtual meet with School Principal.
- Session by School Principal to share the vision, mission, philosophy, way of working and the milestones achieved by a child during the 14 years at school, on a pre defined date, allotted in consultation with the parent.
- On grant of admission, completion of admission formalities that include submission of school fee, filling the Admission Form and verification of necessary documents.